The Young Review, chaired by Baroness Young of Hornsey, with the support of the Black Training and Enterprise Group (BTEG) and Clinks, is working with government to improve outcomes for young black and Muslim men in the criminal justice system in England and Wales.
- Media Statement in Response to the Lammy Review
- David Lammy MP has published the interim report of his review into racial bias in the Criminal Justice System. The Young Review has written a response and summary of the findings which you can download here.
- The Young Review team has provided an update of its activities, click here to download a summary of what we have been doing recently.
- The Young Review has submitted evidence to the government's review into racial bias and over representation of BAME individuals in the criminal justice system, led by David Lammy MP. You can download our responses here.
- After a successful recruitment drive, the membership of the Young Review's Independent Advisory Group has been finalised. They bring the expertise and experience that will support government to tackle the disproportionate over-representation of young black and/or Muslim men in the justice system. The group will drive forward the Young Review until 2019.